Communication with and the Healing of Animals.
When we love our animals and want the best for them, Sara’s unique gifts can make a remarkable difference in their care. As a medical intuitive, healer, and animal communicator, the ways in which Sara is able to support us and our pets includes:
- Transition for Rescues – Access their story so, as new owners, you have the tools to eliminate the animal’s fears and help them feel safe and secure in their new environment. This may include hands on healing of traumatic memories from emotional or physical abuse.
- Physical exams – Particularly relevant when western medical techniques fail, discover what is ailing your pet. Often provides insights beyond what our vets can access, which in turn provides valuable information for improved treatment.
- Communication with animals to uncover their emotions, needs, desires – Discover what they like and don’t like in your care routines, saving you money and time and frustration.
- End of Life care – help know when your pet is ready to depart. Allow them to share their favorite memories and love during these final, most cherished hours.
- Hands on healing for most conditions – ** **Sara is not a medical doctor and as such she does not treat, diagnose or medicate any pet. She does however provide energy healing work that helps eliminate pain.
What to expect?
Sessions with Sara for our animal depend on your location. Where possible, Sara prefers to come to you to provide a hands-on experience. However, she is also able to assist in many cases remotely. She will provide you with more information about what this entails after booking your session. Each appointment is within one hour increments and most work required is accomplished within this time frame. Sara’s work is quiet and peaceful. Because animals can feel her calm and supportive energy, they typically just relax in her presence, as will you – the owner.